Saturday, July 17, 2004

Created to Worship

Man, it really feels good to worship the Lord. Tonight I was playing the guitar (well, trying to play) and I sang some worship songs. I started to cry and I knew that the spirit of the Lord was dwelling in my room. I felt a short pang in my heart. I felt the tug in my heart from the Holy spirit. I put some worship music on and sure enough, I was dancing, crying, praising God for all His grace, glory, blessings, love, and for being the awesome God that He is in my life. I really enjoy being in His presence.
 
I hope that people will check my blog over and over again. I really want to keep this blog running. Oh and if anyone wants to post any comments about my blog, please do so, I would love to hear from you!! =p . Well, I don't know, I just want to share my experiences and thoughts with everyone. Who knows maybe one day, one of my posts will touch someone's life. Maybe, just maybe.
 
Well, I really should cut this short, I have a lot of homework to catch up on, and I should review for my exam on Monday morning. Goodnight!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home