Thursday, July 22, 2004


Ok so this is another stolen picture, I got this off of my friend's photo album online. Sorry Sandy...love yeah girly...we're just being goofy, well I think I look the weirdest out of the two of us in this picture. In reality I am the goofiest out of me her and Rj. Sandy and I have known each other since we were about 11 or 12 years old. We started as pen-pals. Her grandmother or "Mommyla" introduced us. Then she and her family moved from Cali and moved in next door, but sadly, a few days after her arrival, my family and I moved into a new home. But hey, we're still close friends. We went through middle school and highschool together. I can't say that our friendship has been perfect because there were some parts where we got annoyed of each other, or we had differences, but those were the growning times, the part of our lives where we were finding ourselves, and just being teenagers. All in all, I love this girl. We have learned from our past and we have grown together and I plan to continue the process till we are too old to even use the kubeta, heheheh...just kidding, but seriously...she's like family. I can tell her everything, I trust her. I'm thankful that she's my friend. Blessed to have her.  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home