Saturday, August 07, 2004


Ahh this is Jaritsa after graduation infront of the Ice Palace...she's great...she's an awesome friend...one of my best friends infact....this girl is soo good at basketball..lol..i still remember when me, her, amy and jacquelyn played basketball at the YMCA..lol...t'was tons-o-fun. Love yeah Jar Jar...Aunt mommy poopsey..heheheheheeh..i will never forget that...and I won't forget the ttime that she laughed at me when I blew up on donnie when we were at D.C...I couldn't believe my own friend went against me and took Donnie's side..I was unaware that they kept cracking up whenever I turned around glaring at Donnie. I kept giving him a mean face because I was soo furious! and Jar Jar and donnie would snicker and just laugh caz they said I was soo red... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home