Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Another day at USF

Well, today is going by really slowly. I just got out of my Religions class...which is really interresting by the way, and my Prof. is soo animated and entertaining...he's a pretty cool "old" guy..ahahah...anyhow, I just checked my mail hoping that I would get an e-mail from Ry...ahaha it's only been like two days since his last e-mail stating that he's leaving Cali and off to Washington...then off to pick up his dad at Montana...that boy is always on the road....and yes reality hits..he hasn't e-mailed....my hopes of getting an e-mail fails.... I don't even know why I am soo eager to get an e-mail from him. I know he's busy right now...got lots to do...lots of places to minister too, and plus he needs to spend time with his dad... it's not like we'll be able to chat online or that he'll be able to call me anytime soon...blah, I don't know...I guess I kinda miss talking to the guy...dang..I gotta stop...oh and I hope he doesn't check this often..I know he's seen this once...but that's when I told him that I put something about him on my blog...but thats about it...I don't even know if he saved this site..ohwell..I gotta stop this nonsense...Lord help me!!

Anyways, there was this guy that approached me before class started and he said that we had a class together during the summer. I didn't notice that he was in my class but ok...so we talk for a bit...talking about our weekend..and what we like to do and then class started...after class I said goodbye thinking I'll see him on Wednesday instead...well it turns out that this guy is in three of my classes this semester...and later on that day we ended up talking for about an hour after our last class. Very cool guy. Smart and he also wants to become a doctor too. He seems friendly, he's quiet in class and doesn't talk to many people, but once you strike up a conversation with him, he knows how to speak his mind...especially when it comes to the things of God. We did share a lot in regards to our faith... and I found out that he's also a pastor's son in Lakeland...nifty huh....well anyhow, I gotta go and cut this short..I have class soon...next time nalang...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MYCAL!!!!!!!

I think you know what I think (LOL) - (mamma Gladys).

I'm so glad you are getting to know more Christians at USF --- I told you --- WE ARE EVERYWHERE! Let your conversations with your colleage be all about JESUS!

I have been praying for God to send someone from USF that I can talk to about JESUS CHRIST. I have been praying for God to send someone that needs to hear and experience the fact that JESUS CHRIST SAVES (everyone needs to hear the good-news, but I can feel that there is someone out there who really needs it at this point -- and I am looking for that person). Please help me pray about this. It has been a while since I don't approach someone to tell them about Jesus. The last time I ever did that was during the month of July, 04 at my last job.

I hope you continue to plant seeds - you are good at that! Praise Jesus! The Bible says that he who wins souls is wise (Proverbs 11:30).

I LOVE YOU!

(Sorry for invading your BLOG today --- I had to post as much as I could today because I won't have much time to post this week).

Anchored in Jesus,
Gladys

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MYCAL!!!!!!!

I think you know what I think (LOL) - (mamma Gladys).

I'm so glad you are getting to know more Christians at USF --- I told you --- WE ARE EVERYWHERE! Let your conversations with your colleage be all about JESUS!

I have been praying for God to send someone from USF that I can talk to about JESUS CHRIST. I have been praying for God to send someone that needs to hear and experience the fact that JESUS CHRIST SAVES (everyone needs to hear the good-news, but I can feel that there is someone out there who really needs it at this point -- and I am looking for that person). Please help me pray about this. It has been a while since I don't approach someone to tell them about Jesus. The last time I ever did that was during the month of July, 04 at my last job.

I hope you continue to plant seeds - you are good at that! Praise Jesus! The Bible says that he who wins souls is wise (Proverbs 11:30).

I LOVE YOU!

(Sorry for invading your BLOG today --- I had to post as much as I could today because I won't have much time to post this week).

Anchored in Jesus,
Gladys

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home