Friday, August 27, 2004

Final day of the first week of school

Finally, it is Friday. For some reason this week went by really slowly...oh well. Anyhow, Chad and Chris M. (who were my highschool buddies in orchestra) are here at USF with me. Chad and I are taking a class together. I've never really spoken to Chad much because I was closer to Chris than to Chad in highschool, but it's all gravy, this class will help us get to know each other better. They are both really nice, and Chris is still the same...same old techy, computer wiz, funny, and cute (half pinoy)..shhh just dont tell him that..ahahah...and now that they are here, I feel like I am back in highschool kinda.... Chad and Chris are twins...I've known these two since they were in elementary school I think, and now it's soo funny that we are all together again at USF...Chad is in computer engineering I think...I bet Chris is doing the same thing...I don't know what else to say...I'm actually at the computer lab at school killing an hour before I go to the fourth floor of the library to study...Dang this day is going by soo slowly...ahh!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

4th floor studying eh? or do you mean snoozing!??!?! hey, tell me when it's not so crowded at USF, i'm not really up to heading that way if it's going to be trappicky!

J

12:33 AM  
Blogger Mikal said...

opppss did i say studying..you're right..I mean snoozing..ahah ..no..I really study this time..I learned my lesson from my first year at USF...only sleep where it's nice and quiet...and it's not too cold...ahahaha...and don't sleep on the side benches of the library...you're back will hurt like doodoo..ahaha...

1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mical... you are really funny. How do you manage sleeping at USF? :oP

I think we have not seen each other yet because we are in two different areas (You are in the Science buildings and I am in the OTHER SIDE OF CAMPUS - ULH, EDU, SOC and so on). I have not been to the Library since school started --- I get a little claustrophobic and there are a lot of weirdos outside trying to get me to sign some really weird petitions and stuff. However, I have to force myself to go to the Library within the next few days (Research!!!!!!!!). I only park at the SunDome now (I'm always looking for your car - I think I'm psycho).

Well... I really hope we can get together sometime to eat (we always talk when we eat - we take forever). OR MAYBE we can go to the GYM and then to SUBWAY(LOL)!! Remember our old days??? Anyhow, I take the GYM seriously now... LOL.

I hope you are having fun in school. I wish I was taking a Chem lab. I loved my chemistry labs ---fun/fun/fun. If you need help at any point, let me know.

I love you..................

Anchored in Jesus,
Gladys

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home