Monday, August 30, 2004

I just found out today that one of my classmates from USF also attends WWIC!! I knew that she was a Christian...I felt it in her spirit, and I saw the fruits of the spirit whenever we talked during or after class, and just how she presented herself everyday...I knew she had the Lord in her, and now it's even better that she also attends WWIc with me!! Well, she saw me at church when I was giving my tithe and since it's a big church she didn't want to just pop up and be like..WHOA..HEY THERE MICAL! so she told me about it today during class...I was soo thrilled to find that out...and another thing is that she also wants to volunteer for the nursery..how cool is that?? It's funny how the Lord works...I'm soo excited...


Mikal

4 Comments:

Blogger Blu Liberty said...

Do you preach? I was just noticing your blog and it interested me simply because it proves that what I lost when I left my home over 3 years ago is more than money can buy or words can express. My best friend said it best, it's easy to get lost in this city and road maps don't help with that kind of lost.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Mikal said...

Hey Blue Liberty...Glad you were able to check my blog...no I don't preach at church. I'm just an avid church/Jesus/God seeker/worshiper...I would love to preach, but I don't believe that the Lord led me into that ministry...hey...is there anything that I could pray for you? my e-mail is redroses3185@yahoo.com. Feel free to e-mail me if you like...I have room for one more friend .. =p.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Mikal said...

BLUE LIBERTY...I also wanted you to know that whatever you lost...you can surely find again. If I am thinking the same as you...if we are on the same page...I just wanted to say that what you lost is def. worth more than money, than a house, than anything else in this world. Remember it's never too late to come back...it's never too late to get back what you lost three years ago...and you're never too far...please keep in contact...May the Lord keep you and bless you...Jesus loves you...

11:40 PM  
Blogger Blu Liberty said...

Thanks. ~sniff~ You guys are sweet. I appreciate the encouraging words. I left my home, family, and church when I left my home town three years ago to join the man I am married to. He isn’t what I thought he was but I believe he is workable (at least he isn’t horrid to the point of divorce). I just need to show him what he’s missing out on, meaning God and His love. I am really having a VERY difficult time with this because after 3+ years, I am still feeling like a fish out of water in my new home, job, and motherhood. I really think we could have a beautiful relationship together but I can’t find my path and for sure can’t lead him when I am just as off as he is. So yeah, that would be wonderful if you would pray for us, as a family. That we might find us a good church home and find God’s love again. He knows how much we need Him. Thanks again!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home