Tuesday, August 03, 2004


This is a picture of seven out of the 69 bachelors of the philippines. How did I get this picture and why am I putting this up you say? Well first of all, I didn't just download this off of the internet one day, well ok so I received this through a friend of mine (who happens to be in the picture) via internet. So yeah guess who it is! No not Bojo Molina, and it's not the guy without his shirt on..come on girlies...puuhleezz. He's the one on the top right. He's not pinoy, but he sure sounds like one! He speaks better tagalog than I do! I bet he can blow me out of the water when it comes to speaking in bicol too! Also, he's got something far greater than what the others have, Jesus Christ. That's right! He's a sold out child of God. That's what makes him the best, because he represents the BigMan himself. Go Ry!  Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pinoy at heart sya!!!

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home