Wednesday, September 01, 2004

JUST RANDOM THOUGHTS...

Man, well if a woman is reading this..WOMAN...ahahaha just kidding..anyhow, I just got out of class, and I know I am going to have a LOONNGGG day ahead of me. I have a late class today, plus I gotta run home, go to the bank, bring Sunshine to the vet...well actually no that's not till the fourth of September....and do the laundry, and see if dinner is cooked, if not, I have to cook dinner caz my mom is working a lot so she doesn't have time to cook, plus she goes to school in the morning so her day is all jam-packed with study, work all week long..even on the weekends..(morning and night)... and stress...my dad is always on the go-go..if he's not at work, he's working at someone else's house fixing something from their A/C to the roof, to the toilette...anything that needs to be fixed..my dad can do it! He's a handy man...boy when I get married I have to make sure my husband is like that too..I can't have a man afraid of roaches now...he'll have to kill them for me...man if you know me well, you know I hate roaches...geez do I hate them...Ok so God created them...but God didn't give me a place in my heart for those critters...I love them only when they are dead...ahahahah...

So anyhow, there's a new hurricane coming towards Florida. Hurricane Frances... I pray that it doesn't hit us because there's still a lot of families who are still in the process of rebuilding their homes, and just getting things back together...It would be totally devastating if they had to go through another hurricane...especially a category 4 because Hurricane Frances is just that.

David Crowder Band...I just bought their new cd..Illuminate...I heard them at the Micheal W. Smith Concert with Mercy Me...they are pretty good...Mercy Me is one of my fav. bands too...one of my favorite songs on the D.C. Band cd is Open Skies..many of you have already heard it..it's played all the time on the Christian radio stations...to those of you who don't have it...check it out..and maybe you'll like it..they are a modern worship band...just to let you know...

So how about I was almost late for class today because I had to take Sunshine out before I left my house, and it took her forever to..well you know what....but I made it on time...all with the Lord's help because as soon as I got on campus...I found a parking spot in like a min., and to those of you who go to USF...you know that doesn't happen often...

so I got my guitar recently...it's an Epiphone...made by Gibson..I think maybe it's the cheaper type of Gibson guitars...but it was still expensive for me...my amp is pretty cool too...I was going to get lessons from a family friend who is in a filipino band here in S. Tampa..but he's too busy...he runs his own business and works fulltime..so I don't think it's gonna happen...oh well...

well, Everyday I thank the Lord for what an awesome God he is in my life..and everyday I put on praise and worship songs in my car and blast it...and everytime I sense that someone is looking at me whenever I'm at a stop light..well yeah I'm right..I tend to attract people to look at me..especially when Ive got my hands all thrown up in the air and I'm all weeping with tears of Joy...or even clapping my hands like I'm actually at service...Or I might be dancing sitting down!! trying to break it down with the Holy Ghost in my car...people look at me funny when they see that...it's funny..but I love it....

One day I was taking my grandparents home...they live in Largo now..and I was by myself driving back to Tampa..and it was about 930ish at night and I just so happened to put on one of my fav. worship cds..and YES DID i WORSHIP IN MY CAR...people heard my music..and they saw me worshipping...hands up in the air and all...while driving..so i guess that scared them caz they all started to overtake me..ahahah...except this one Toyota truck. It kept trying to inch closer to me on my left side...then I heard it honk at me...I looked over and some guy in the passenger side was like..hey what are you listening too?? and what are you doing??? I was about to scream back and be like...I'm listening to God's music...but I couldn't...so each time we hit a stop light..he always tried to get next to me..always tried to talk to me...I don't know..I just worshipped while I drove...maybe I should have stopped and talk to him...but I know better...I was on the road with the Lord and I just couldn't stop worshipping while driving...

I do that every morning...worship and all...so if you ever hit I275 in the morning and I'm there and you see this swerving green nissan sentra..you'll know thats me..and when you see cars overtaking that car...just barely missing my car...you know that's the Lord's work..caz if not..I could be street pizza...

Well...this is it...God is good all the time..ouch something just flew into my eye and im the computer lab in the library...huh..go figure...

BUT YES...PRAISE THE NAME OF THE LORD..he is awesome! his mercy endures forever!!

by the way..I bought the Passion of the Christ DVD yesterday...if you want to buy one..go to Walmart..its cheaper! Great movie by the way...if you haven't seen it...go buy the movie or rent it..it's worth it...seriously...I cry each time I watch it...I'll never ever get tired of this movie...


ok gotta run...aurevoir!!
Mikal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home