Sunday, September 26, 2004

Laugh out loud (a blah blog)

ahaha...last night I was talking to a friend of mine and he said that the Army recruiters used to call him and bug him all the time. When they asked him how much he weighed they said, umm we'll call you back in a few months...man, I felt bad, but I started to crack up...I cracked up for the longest time. Then I remembered a little icon that is on yahoo that talks...it's a guy that says...I love what you've done with your windows...ahahhaa...I started to crack up even more!! Yeah I'm a dork...I said yeah, I love what you've done to your windows, your plywood really accentuates your room...ahaha..dorky and corny I know..but it was funny at the time..ahahaha...

Well, praises to the Lord Almighty, caz Hurricane Jean was no major threat to the Tampa Bay area. hahahaha, my dad refused to put up plywood on our windows this time around. He said..forget about it, God will handle everything. Which is soooo true, and so we went through the storm with no damages...YIPPEE! PRAISE JESUS! All public schools are off tomorrow, and of course USF is still in session. I was kinda hoping that USF would be closed, but oh well, it's ok...

Our lights flickered on and off a few times...my brother would start to declare that we will loose our electricity. I rebuked it!! IN THE NAME OF JESUS!! And glory to God, we didn't loose our electricity, if so, then I wouldn't be typing this right now...Sadly, our friend who lives two blocks down lost theirs. THey are over our house right now singing karaoke..ahahha..filipino's and their karaoke machines...ahahahaha...

Well, I must get going actually...I have lots of homework to finish...I've been studying all day during the hurricane, but in between I'd take little cat naps...ahahaa..the rain was making me sllleepppyyy....ahaha...

ok well anyhow, thank you to those who prayed for us. God bless you!! BE BLESSED and JESUS LOVES YOU!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home