Saturday, September 04, 2004


Little did I know that this puerto rican would end up working with me at the age of 16, would end up being in my classes at RHS, would end up coming over my house often, would end up in this picture with me...Little did I know that she would end up as...my soul sister..my sister in Christ...little did I know that this puerto rican would end up loving me dearly..and that I would reciprocate that love through Christ as a dear friend should...little did I know that the friendship that I was looking for through so many people would be found through her...but it wouldn't have happened unless we didn't have our almighty God bring us together...because he is the center of our freindship...I L O V E Y O U GLA...(as many people would say..and this comes from the heart)...we'll be..best friends forever...  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home