Friday, September 10, 2004

Suddenly...

Hallelujah!! I just have to say that God is sooo good! The Lord is that Spirit (the Spirit that lives inside of us) and where the spirit of the Lord is..there is freedom!! (2Cor. 3:17) Isn't that awesome?? I just get soo excited whenever I hear/talk about the Holy Spirit. Pastor Randy talked about "Suddenly"...how people (in Acts) suddenly were filled with the Holy Ghost and then they suddenly spoke in tongues...and that's what we should expect in our lives..that God will do sudden things..when we least expect it...we should always know that he will DO awesome things in our lives..because HE IS AWESOME... He will suddenly do miracles in our lives...when we are going through valleys, storms, whatever you want to call them, we need to continue to praise Jesus..and suddenly, before we know it..we have conquered, and defeated what the enemy threw at us...because GREATER IS HE THAT IS WITHIN ME...THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD...suddenly is an awesome thing..We shouldn't be caught in the middle of our big problems..we should tell our problem how big our God is...and suddenly...GOD will take that problem and work it out for us!! Suddenly...suddenly...SUDDENLY...

When I was going through some "rough seas"...I broke into worship all by myself...in my room..and suddenly..THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD TOUCHED ME...I suddenly broke into tears of joy...releasing all my burdens..and giving them to the Lord..because ONLY HE can restore peace into my heart...and only He can give me rest...the Lord says...come to me those of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

I've been told time and time again..that when I don't feel like worshiping God...that's the time that I should worship him..praise him..and love on Him..because that could be my suddenly..that could be the sudden breakthrough that I've been waiting for!!

Lets continue to give Him all the praise..and all the glory..and proclaim that JEsus is Lord...and the Lord is that Spirit ..and wherever the spirit of the Lord is..THERE IS FREEDOM... ...freedom from whatever the enemy is throwing at you...freedom from whatever is holding you down!!...freedom from sin...freedom from death...because the wages of sin is death...but the gift of God is eternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord...

thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In His Love,
Mical

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!

ACTS 2:38, baby! :)

-Gladys

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home