Thursday, September 02, 2004

USF is open tomorrow?

WHAA?? This is crazy...every school in Hillsborough County is closed tomorrow..EXCEPT...USF..go figure...GEESH!! I can't believe it...What if the Hurricane comes tomorrow when I drive out to campus?? ahah..just kidding..that won't happen...but I will be driving to campus tomorrow..MAN! I have two classes tomorrow...gosh!! oh well..gotta get it over with...I really wish they'd cancel class tomorrow...I'd like a four day weekend!!! ahahahha (no school Monday, Labor Day Holiday).

Anyhow, I just talked to another person who also attends WWIC...ahahaha...it's soo funny how I am now just meeting these people who attend WWIC...and the even funnier part was that this guy knew before I told him, that WWIC is my home church...ahahah..funny funny...

Well, I gotta go....get some books and then go home to get ready for church tonight...thanks for reading!! BE BLESSED!

In His Love,
Mikal

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yoooo! No school tomorrow. Aren't you watching the news, girl? J/K! I was watching the news earlier and they announced that ALL USF Campuses will be CLOSED! It really makes no difference to me - since I don't have classes on Fridays (whooOoOohoooO!).

Hey, are you ready for this thing that's coming our way? (Tropical Storm for Tampa Bay). I was all over the place today ... ya know - running errands and stuff. I'm tired. I still have to study (LOTS OF READING).

Don't show up at USF TOMORROW!... OKAY?? Promise me that you will remember this!.........

I love you!

Anchored in Jesus,
Gladys

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home