Tuesday, September 21, 2004


Well, I usually go jogging on the Friendship trail bridge (formally old Gandy Bridge)...and I take the time to either pray, to think, or just enjoy the time being alone, and not having to worry about anything. It's also very rewarding to sit and watch the sunset after a nice long jog. It gives tranquility to the spirit. It's so awesome being able to just sit there and think about God's power, because that huge ball of fire that you're staring at is God's creation...after the sunsets, I go home, feeling refreshed. I don't know, maybe I'm just too sentimental or something, but I really enjoying just taking some time out and watching God''s wonderous creations set before your eyes..


God is so great----higher than the heavens, higher than the stars.... Job 22:12 TLB Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home