Friday, October 08, 2004

NO more worries, JUST MORE PRAISES!

Thank you Jesus. I'm so thankful that everything that I am going through, I will get through it. God never gives us anything that we can't handle. I believe it! I'm rejoicing in God that I can defeat the enemy through His word, and having faith that all things work for the good of those who love him. I am thankful that I do not live by the law of sin and death, but by the law of the Spirit of Jesus Christ himself!

I have many praise reports to say, but I can't say them because I promised I would wait for the appointed time.

I can say this though, that I am very thankful for an "Ate" of mine. ~~~~Ate Jesselle~~~~. I am thankful that she keeps up with my blog and posts comments here because she left the sweetest comment ever. Infact, not only was it sweet and thoughtful, it really touched me. It actually spoke to my spirit and I cried out to God after reading it and thanked Him for actually speaking through Ate. I love God, and I'm thankful that He gave me such a wonderful "sister" to look up to. I love you Ate!! I am that apple, I will wait patiently for the right "apple picker" to pick me off the apple tree! soo cute, so sweet, but actualy very true. I love it.

Also, I am thankful that Gladys was also given a position at Burlington. YEEYAY!! She's going to work with me again!! I remember our Target days....soooo much fun. This time we're not working together in the same department, but it's ok. I'm glad she's with me again! God is good! I can honestly say, I really wanted her to work with me, but I told God, "God you do what you want to do with Burlington. If you want her to work there, if you need her there for any purpose, any reason for your Glory Lord, DO IT! I know my desires, and you know my desires, but you know what's best, and I will lay down my desires for your will." and you know what, I believe God has a plan for Gladys in Burlington! I know it may seem weird to some of you, but believe me, God has used me in Burlington and I am willing to be used even more, and Gladys is the same way, she's on fire, Caliente por Jesus! (ahaha..learned that one from Jaritsa...)

ok I gotta go now, class starts in 15 min. goodbye everyone! till next blog...

In His Love,
Mikal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home