Monday, January 31, 2005

BOOGILY WOOGILY


well, this is my beautiful sweater that Sandy gave me on my birthday. Anyhow, I woke up today feeling great, and ready to tackle what the world has to shoot at me. For some reason I felt soo refreshed this morning. I felt like running to Rj's house to wake him up to go jogging. We haven't jogged in a while now because of the weather changes, but we'll continue our jogging routine when the weather goes back to normal. I am in such a good mood today. I really feel like something great is going to happen. If not, if nothing big is going to occur, and everything just flows smoothly at school, and here at home, that's fine too! I just feel like it's going to be a great day for me, and hopefully for whoever is reading this (probably Ate jesselle...ehehhe...hi ate!) Well...I gotta get ready for school...but I think I will post one more picture before I leave... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home