Thursday, March 10, 2005


Hello world, here I am again. Finally I have time to update this thing, not like anyone reads it, but OH WELL. Anyhow, here's the picadilly (yeah I'm a dork), I had such a horrible week, well, ok it wasn't HORRIBLE, but a few things happened. Number one, I had a lot of things to do for school (then again, when do I not?) and that my dear, took up a lot of my time. I busted my butt studying for exams and quizes and other school related matters. I don't know, I feel like quitting school sometimes, or dieing soon so I don't have to go through the agony of driving back and forth to USF. HA! Yeah right, death? so early? no way, JESUS HASN'T CALLED ME BACK YET!! thank you LORD, my work is not finished...at any rate, I also realized some of my faults as a girlfriend. AHHH I gotta finished this later...gotta do something... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home