Tuesday, March 15, 2005


oh and one more thing world...I am blessed with my relationship with Rj. And to those christians out there who thought I would fall because of my relationship with Rj...guess again, I am going strong in my walk with Christ. Want to know why? It's because of Rj. He's helped me with my walk. I pray more, seek after God's face, wisdom, an guidance more. I know I can't make this relationship work out, only God can. If it's His will for us to be together in the future, till eternity, then so be it. I love Rj..and I'm actually hoping that's what will happen. More will be said later...I've got to tell the world how much I love Rj, the Love I have for rj is the Love that God has placed in my heart. Guess what world, it's overflowing... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home