Wednesday, March 23, 2005


Ok so I don't think the world knows about my lovely cousins yet (although they don't look so lovely in this picture). Anyhow, my brother is sitting infront of me, Chloe is in the middle with the red pants and blue contacts, Tatiana is the one with the white shirt and beanie,and of course, Christopher with the cute butt. They are all sweet kids. I was watching them Thursday night and Rj came over. Chris beat him at Connect Four again. EHEHE. They are really good kids. They are probably my favorite cousins out of both sides of the family. Chloe reminds me of myself when I was her age, she's a bit of a tomboy, and so was I. She's quite a character actually. I love Chlo. Ok, so Chloe would be ranked number 1 out of everyone...ehehe... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home