Tuesday, March 15, 2005


This is a goofy picture, but oh well. Anyhow, hello world, I am up and wide awake and full of energy tonight. I guess this would be the perfect opportunity to let you in on some stuff that's been happening. Well, I was struggling with my finances not too long ago, until the Lord blessed me with a check for 1600 dollars a week ago. Also, this past Saturday, the Lord blessed me again with another check for 635 dollars! Whats soo amazing is that before I got the checks, I only had like 80 bucks! and sometimes I had only 20 dollars in my account! It was that bad. Trust me, I was like real PO! eheh..but when I am poor He is rich! and my God will meet all my needs!WOOHOO! When God says He'll open the flood gates of heaven, He sure does! It's not a light drizzle, IT RAINS, IT POURS! IT'S OVERFLOWING. The word of God in Malachi is right, I won't have enough room to store it! I just couldn't believe it at first. I've never received a check worth more than 200 dollars. So that's my praise report world. Hope you enjoyed listening to what the Lord has done in my life so far. There'se more to come I know that for sure.  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home