Monday, April 04, 2005


Just a quick hello to everyone. Well, there are a few things that I want: I want to be successful in college, and in my future. I want my family to be happy and proud of me. I want to be happy in life yet keeping in mind that there will be obstacles along the way. I want to go on vacation, maybe off to Hawaii or something. I just need to relax. I want a nice car when I graduate, but my Nissan Sentra will suffice, I'm still making payments on it anyhow. I want a six pack. I'm still jiggly...ehehe...I just want to tone. I need to work out again. It was a great stress reliever, and I loved to just jog and pray on my own. Like I said, it's a great stress reliever. I lost my jogging routine last semester...stinking cold weather screwed it up..and now I'm just lazy to get out. I want to laugh out loud and not care about what people think. I want to hike up a mountain and take pictures of the breath taking view of the world. I want to visit the Eiffel Tower in France and finally use some of the french (that I can remember from highschool, like hello, my name is, and thank you...hehee..that's about it... =p ). I want to visit children in the hospital and play my guitar for them, play with them, just so I could see a smile on their faces. I want more time to sleep. I want more time to study. I want more energy to study. I want energy to just get out of bed for my morning classes! I want free gas money! I want a nice flat iron. I want straight hair, silky and jet black. I want clear skin. I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a...ehehe..just kidding! I want at least five more inches added to my height! ehehe.... =) I wish I understood statistics better, stinking hypothesis testing with two dependent means, standard deviation, stinking chi-square, degrees of freedom in T- distribution...let me barf. BLeh. I want my own day to let my hair down and sip on lemonade in a hammock. I wish I had a PSP with a camera built in. I wish I had a better laptop, and a mic so I can call Lexa and Ryanne. I wish I would get off this thing now so I can study. ehhe...I just realized I stopped saying "I want..." and now I'm saying "I wish..." ok I'm just rambling nonsense on this here blog, so I'm gonna call it quits tonight and rest. baboo!  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home