Tuesday, June 14, 2005


ok ok, so it's not that I need to loose any more pounds, it's more along the line of "I need to tone". I hate the wiggle in my jiggle! I gotta tone because Rj keeps squeezing my the fat. It's not that he's disgusted or he's making me feel self-conscious about myself, but it's more of the fact that I know I need to tone, I'm just not doing anything about it right now. Anyhow, I had a good day today. My class went well. I got an A on my anatomy exam, Rj and I were able to hang out today. You know what, it's his fault that I'm wiggling. He keeps feeding me greasy chinese food! Too much buffet! Goodness!  Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fat huh. YOU and ME BOTH! just kidding....YOU ARE NOT FAT!! my belly is like jelly and u got the wiggle in ur jiggle. hehehhe.

hey...u know what? this is kinda off the subject...but one day, i was nagging paul about how messy the car is....like "it's so dirty, we need to wash/vacuum"...blah blah blah...then i said, "man, paul, u got so much junk in your trunk".....BOY IS THAT SO TRUE!!! hahhahahhahha [ouch, he just hit me]
ttyl

J

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home