Tuesday, June 21, 2005

YO?

I just left class and I am really happy about my grade. A+ baby! God is good! I am doing really well in my Anatomy class. WHOOP WHOOP! heheh...I know that I couldn't do it without God. He brought things back to memory! I sat there for five minutes freaking out over three questions. I prayed and I realized that the only way for me to figure it out is if I stopped worrying and allowed God to work through me. Well, sure enough He did! Yippee!!

So I'm still on campus trying to get some studying done. I want to go back to Tampa and chill with Rj, but I don't think today is a good day for that. I think maybe I should give him some time off and just relax or chill with his guy friends. Maybe I'll stay out of his hair for today. What do you think? I do need this time to myself so I can study, but boy am I craving for some cuddling! eheh...but seriously I think it would be best if I just give him some space of his own. I don't want to smother him and engulf him too much yeah know?

Jet's birthday just past and I am soo happy that I was able to see him! He's soo cutie cute cute!! SSSOOOO CUTE!!! mmm mmm cute! He's so big for a 2 year old! ehhehe...I thought he was three already! It was so cute when he rolled his own piece of cake over to his plate..ahaha..and when he was making dunks on his new basketball hoop (AIR JET, could be a new shoe someday!). Happy Birthday JET JET!! auntie lubs you!! muah! (like he can read this..ehehe)

Well, I am officially loving SPC. Today they gave out free Subway! oh yeah! And I was starving too! Not only did they give out the subs, but it was included with drinks, chips and...A CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE!! yumm!! USf wouldn't do that! shoot, they make us pay for those over priced sandwhiches..period!! but I'm not saying that I'm dissing USF..I'm still a Bull. It's just that this summer I'm a Bull/no mascot SPC chick...ehehe..

Well, I must get going. I need to study hard for my exam tomorrow...

baboo!!






In His Love,
Mikal

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job!
jet got a haircut! boo hoo!!! but he still looks sharp.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home