Saturday, October 29, 2005

My dearest Rj,


I really miss you. I know that you're having a blast there in Germany. Right now, I'm having a slight breakdown. I want to express how I feel, how much I long to be with you. I miss your tender touch. I miss your sweet kiss. I miss your strong arms. I miss how perfectly I fit in those arms. I miss hearing your voice whisper in my ear "I love you". I can't wait to see you again. I want to laugh and even joke around with you. I miss our fun times. Please come back home soon. Yes, I am counting off. There are currently 9 weeks left before your arival. I promise I will be at the airport waiting for you. I wish we would be together on our first year anniversary. I wish we'd be together for christmas as well, but I will have to wait for new years eve. Hopefully you'll have the opportunity to swing by before the clock strikes midnight. Please do try your best. Rj, so far, from what I've learned, being away from the ones you love is very difficult. I've come to understand as well that I need to be strong and use this time on my own to fortify my walk with God, and even as an individual. It's hard though when things get rough here and all I want to do is cry and be in your arms as you console my sadness. But it's ok...you wont be much longer. 9 more weeks that's all. I really miss you, you don't know how much. I've been thinking a lot about how dedicated I am to our relationship. I am very comitted to loving you forever. this past 25th of october was our 11th month, and I already know it in my heart that you are the one for me. It makes me cry with tears of joy knowing that you are the one....the one...the only..my true everlasting love. i CAN'T THANK GOD ENOUGH. rj, youll never know and comprehend the true capacity of love that I hold within my heart. The Lord knows, because he's given it to me to share with you, but even if you won't understand, it's ok, just know that I love you...and no matter what I will always be here for you. Rj since the day I first met you, you've made my heart skip a beat. You've made my tears of sadness, turn to tears of joy. You've been the best friend i could ever have. YOU COMPLETE ME.

well, i can't make this any longer because I need to study and go to bed, but remember, I love you with all my heart. Everyday my love for you intensifies.


In His Love,
Mikal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home