Tuesday, November 01, 2005


Today was a good day, except for the fact that it rained. I just found out not too long ago that Gary Valenciano is sick. He is currently diagnosed with an enlarged heart, as far as all the medical terms and what his exact condition is, I have no idea to that aspect because I haven't spoken to Ate Cicelle directly. I hope he heals as soon as possible. I hope he's not in any grave condition. Lord, I pray that you heal him. Our dinner is canceled for Thursday I found out, therefore I will not be performing my dance routine. Instead, the dinner will be held on Friday, the afternoon before the concert. I'm actually excited about meeting Gary V. I just hope he's doing well right now. My prayers go out to Gary and his condition.

7 Comments:

Blogger louisalaxander9271 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

4:59 PM  
Blogger walterjackson02256650 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

5:22 AM  
Blogger a2dp15sti said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

1:23 AM  
Blogger 5ix80 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

12:44 PM  
Blogger qls6ws13n said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

2:42 PM  
Blogger 2ns15 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://mymultihull.com/payday-loans-online-handkerchiefs-fathe-whitledge-speedy

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home